Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 46

Thread: Maybelline on Itunes USA

  1. #21
    Inactive Member Love_Pain's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 12th, 2006
    Posts
    427
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah... I'd still like to hear it. But I'm sorry, no matter how big of a Social D fan I am, I'm not paying 13 bucks for the entire album when already own it.

  2. #22
    Inactive Member KissMe Deadly1988's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 9th, 2006
    Posts
    36
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by mykbyk95:
    Whats so f-ing pothetic
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">[img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]

    P A T H E T I C is the word and emotion you are trying desperately to spell.

  3. #23
    Inactive Member Creep's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 26th, 2003
    Posts
    75
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    P A T H E T I C is the word and emotion you are trying desperately to spell.


    irony

  4. #24
    Inactive Member kustom55's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 5th, 2003
    Posts
    416
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Love_Pain:
    Yeah... I'd still like to hear it. But I'm sorry, no matter how big of a Social D fan I am, I'm not paying 13 bucks for the entire album when already own it.
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">I dont blame ya. If I could figure out a way to post it I would but I think that has been covered. I thought long and hard before I paid the $9.99 to itunes, I think I would rather have a new song than the DVD

  5. #25
    Inactive Member SaintofCircumstance's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 24th, 2005
    Posts
    400
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    did anyone try burning it and then putting back on their computer as an mp3?

  6. #26
    Inactive Member KissMe Deadly1988's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 9th, 2006
    Posts
    36
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yes, I did.

  7. #27
    Inactive Member SaintofCircumstance's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 24th, 2005
    Posts
    400
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    and? ... did it see its shadow?

  8. #28
    Inactive Member Love_Pain's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 12th, 2006
    Posts
    427
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Lol. [email protected]. That is all I have to say.

  9. #29
    Inactive Member KissMe Deadly1988's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 9th, 2006
    Posts
    36
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah, it works fine, just like all the other songs I've ever bought from iTunes.

  10. #30
    HB Forum Owner wolfpits's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 27th, 2003
    Posts
    1,546
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post



    <font color="#FFFF00" size="1">[ June 28, 2007 02:04 AM: Message edited by: wolfpits ]</font>

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •